Fastway Linkage Guard improves front end steering and cornering, helps with rear wheel traction, and offers four suspension adjustments: stock, .6mm, 1.3mm, and 2mm. Machined from a solid block of 6061 billet aluminum for durability this linkage guard protects your shock and linkage from damage.
- Four adjustments available from stock to 2mm
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Dual heavy-duty 20mm needle bearings with dust seals
- Protective ‘hard-black’ anodized finish
- Weighs only 6.7 ounces over stock link
William Cave (verified owner) –
Love the protection. Still playing around with this though. Installed in position 2. Definitely feels more stable at speed, but the shock now feels soft (even after stiffening up the compression. Have to ride it some more and then Will test position 1 (stock for comparison.